Morehead City’s Premier Self Storage Facility
We believe people should expect more from their local self storage facility. When you rent with Dini’s, you get more than a bit of much needed space. Every Dini’s guest receives:
- The ongoing service of a dedicated team of professionals
- Best-in-class climate control within each storage unit
- Peace-of-mind, courtesy of our brand new state-of-the-art surveillance system
Dini’s is here to provide the Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, Beaufort, and Newport communities with a secure, affordable, and convenient solution to their climate controlled storage needs.
Dini’s will continue to perfect its products and services until it has become coastal North Carolina’s finest, most trusted climate-controlled storage company.
Dini’s Core Values:
- Reliable– We strive to be the most dependable 24 hour storage facility in providing superior security and customer service.
- Friendly– Our staff values the community and prides itself on treating each customer like family.
- Helpful– We are here to help our customers find what they need and assist in any way to make their storage experience easy.
Wish Your Clutter Would Disappear? Poof! It’s Dini!
Our 24 hour storage facility is built to safeguard your most valuable belongings as well as your most in-the-way nuisance items. Whether it’s time to:
- Clear out the garage of boxes and old clutter
- Unload the storage shed’s fishing gear and sports equipment
- Find a safe home for treasured antique furniture
Dini will keep your items secure and in the same condition they arrived in. Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, Beaufort, and Newport…your reliable self storage facility is here!
How does Dini do it?
We assure you it is no magic trick. Our best-in-class climate control system maintains a consistent environment within your unit, providing you with a predictable experience unlike that of any other self storage facility.
Additionally, every storage unit is interior-access only. This provides an extra layer of protection from the elements, which is especially critical during the hottest parts of summer and during tropical storms.